“Business process management is a discipline involving any combination of modelling, automation, execution, control, measurement and optimisation of business activity flows”
Once a term owned by the Operations division, BPM or BPMS is now a much more widely adopted way of describing internal processes and procedures and how they talk to one another. Every business will have a multitude of separate processes across a number of teams and divisions, all with separate administrative access and measures for accountability. The need for a BPM strategy is often the result of a business out-maturing a process or that greater complexity and agility is needed to support growth.
By adopting a strong BPM strategy you can:
- Improve corporate performance via process visibility
- Streamline workforce to support areas critical to operational strength
- Create an agile environment for change and innovation
- Speed up response times and improve customer service
- Simplify reporting and measurement
- Build true accountability and agile analytics into the core of your business.
LEAP™ low code software can transform your internal process and deliver solutions up to 10x faster than traditional development. Find out how much your solution will cost here. LEAP™ is produced by Flovate Workflow Technologies.