Building an effective process is a challenge in many organisations. That’s why we have developed a FREE workshop
Through this, teams can explore and map out their existing processes enabling them to see how they can be optimised and evolved.
Disjointed objectives, un-mapped KPIs and reliance on legacy systems can over extend the life of a process transformation project leaving those responsible for delivery without a clear path for progress.
Our workshop offers a constructive methodology from which you can:
- List and plan key objectives
- Explore areas of process improvement
- Ensure critical actions (such as data gathering) is understood and prioritised correctly
- Plan for future improvements to ensure an agile solution, in line with the needs of a growing business
- Understand how new technology can simplify and speed up the process
The kit includes:
- Process Builder Questionnaire | To outline your objectives, this can be submitted to us at a later date for free, additional support
- Process Anatomy Breakdown | A step by step analysis of the key process pillars
- Key links and resources guide to help inform your workshop discussions
- Notes pages
- Recent OPEX 2017 Workshop presentation | To walk you through the logical creation of process design
- White paper ‘Why Invest In Workflow?’ | To help build a business case for change
- Our brochure | To articulate the value of our low code platform for rapid process development and deployment
Get your FREE Process Transformation & Planning Workshop Kit
If you would like support for your workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your requirements. We can dial in, set up the workshop via WebEx or even attend to lead the session if you need us to.