“Business process management is a discipline involving any combination of modelling, automation, execution, control, measurement and optimisation of business activity flows”
Once a term owned by the Operations division, BPM or BPMS is now a much more widely adopted way of describing internal processes and procedures and how they talk to one another. Every business will have a multitude of separate processes across a number of teams and divisions, all with separate administrative access and measures for accountability. The need for a BPM strategy is often the result of a business out-maturing a process or that greater complexity and agility is needed to support growth.
By adopting a strong BPM strategy you can:
- Improve corporate performance via process visibility
- Streamline workforce to support areas critical to operational strength
- Create an agile environment for change and innovation
- Speed up response times and improve customer service
- Simplify reporting and measurement
- Build true accountability and agile analytics into the core of your business.
LEAP Low-code software can transform your internal process and deliver solutions up to 10x faster than traditional development. Find out how much your solution will cost here. LEAP is produced by FLOvate Solutions.