“Getting to the core of what your process needs to achieve can be a challenge, but once your plan is in place you will have strong foundations for agility and operational growth”
In order to build a robust specification for your end-to-end process management plan, it is important to lay down a clear roadmap for all stakeholders. Everything from responsibilities to timings will need to be considered and for some organisations this can prove to be a logistical and political challenge. It’s equally important to employ best practice from the start. The key questions to consider are:
- What is the process and what key objectives must it deliver?
- What are the current pain points?
- How often is it used and by whom?
- How often will it be changed? And should this be in-house?
- What other systems and procedures must it connect to?
- Does it need to be measurable? What outputs are required?
- Which elements are automated currently, and what new or existing elements need to be automated?
- Can / should multiple processes be consolidated?
- What if any legislation must the process adhere to?
From this, a full solution plan can be configured. Large organisational processes are often very complex and often in review, bespoke automation eradicates the possibility of process failure and limits risk, which is why LEAP low code software offers an ideal solution.
Read our full Process Mapping Improvement guide here
If you would like advice or support in developing a plan for your project, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your details and one of our Business Analysts would be happy to offer their assistance.
LEAP™ low code software can transform your internal process and deliver solutions up to 10x faster than traditional development. Find out how much your solution will cost here. LEAP™ is produced by FLOvate Solutions.