Get back to BPM and Workflow Basics with FLOvate
Now more than ever, businesses are under pressure to create a culture of operational excellence. And that means rethinking processes to ensure that your business runs as efficiently as possible. What kind of problems can a BPMS solve? What kind of processes can I manage with a BPMS? How does BPM and Workflow add value to existing systems? Find out all this and more in our back-to-basics guide.
The FLOvate guide to BPM and Workflow Software is designed for anyone wanting an overview to the BPM discipline and the benefits of implementing a BPMS. It covers FAQs including:
- What kind of problems can a BPMS solve?
- What kind of processes can I manage with a BPMS?
- How does BPMS and Workflow add value to existing systems?
- What functions does a BPMS have that my existing systems don’ t – workflow, for example?
- How do I know if we need a BPMS or not?