Complaints workflow software to protect your customers and your reputation.
When implemented effectively by a proven IT supplier, workflow can be a true asset. FLOvate has implemented their LEAP complaints handling software into many industries, helping companies across the financial services sector to handle complaints in a fast, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Why choose LEAP Low-code software for complaints management?
- Record complaints effectively: a triage approach enables operators to capture the right information consistently
- Stay compliant: in-built rules ensure complaints travel down the right path, in-line with FCA regulation
- Information in one place: capture multiple complaints against a single record, reduce duplication and hand-offs
- Monitor progress in real-time: Management Information (MI) delivered in graphical dashboards, providing real-time visibility of where issues lie
- Tackle root causes: drill-down into the areas where complaints appear most frequently, and set targets to reduce them
- Reduce errors: LEAP auto-generates all standard documents and automatically sends them via email, strengthening communication with customers
- Document management: from ‘Initial Statement of Dissatisfaction’ through Public Indemnity notification: store and manage all your documents centrally.
Experience LEAP’s capabilities for yourself by ordering a bespoke demo today:
Key features of the LEAP complaints handling system:
Search, Filter and Tracking
Find what you’re looking for fast. Easily track the status of each complaint.
Customise your communications. Reusable templates for letters, email and SMS.
Be sure complaints are always routed to the right person, at the right time.
Reduce inbound inquiries and increase customer satisfaction with online complaint tracking.
Set, manage and meet customer and regulatory expectations. Define your own business rules and measure your progress.
Real Time Analytics
Learn from complaints by building your own reporting dashboards. Instigate powerful root-cause analysis.
From internal board packs to FCA reports – produce detailed analysis in a few clicks.
Keep your system up to date with the latest regulations with no additional cost to the business.