Improve data quality
The information-gathering stages within processes typically have long, linear cycle times and require the most intensive human effort to close. For example, a purchase request may pass from multiple (5-7) participants before the purchase is made.
They naturally include many inputs and may suffer accordingly for several reasons, for example, participants may:
- Skip the initial “assessment” stage
- Lack visibility of what is required of them, increasing delays
- Make decisions based on inadequate or incorrect reference information.
LEAP can help
With LEAP BPMS, you can overcome these challenges in the following ways:
- Role-based process management: a common pattern for advanced workflow, enabling multiple actors (process participants) to be assigned to tasks.
- Information definition: defining the types of information (e.g. data, approval, document) to be used in the process
- Collection templates: the process by which items to be collected are linked to the process type and the actors within it.
- Self-serve of return data: LEAP automatically chases participants for their required input and requires them to self-serve it direct into the system.
The LEAP difference
LEAP BPMS supports these advanced workflow patterns, ensuring effective and timely data collection. Moreover, linear cycles are transformed into parallel and collaborative processes: reducing re-keying, execution time and costs.